Are you an experienced Tax Senior looking for an opportunity to join a well-respected firm? If so, we’re looking for you!
Hagen, Kurth, Perman & Co., P.S. has a long history in downtown Seattle, with a welcoming culture and opportunities for growth with a strong team. We are a local firm providing a full range of tax, accounting, audit and consulting services to our clients both domestically and internationally. For over 40 years, we have been dedicated to supporting our clients and helping them navigate the increasingly complex world of accounting.
In 2020, we were named one of the Top 25 Accounting Firms in the Puget Sound by the Puget Sound Business Journal, and one of the top 400 firms in the nation by INSIDE Public Accounting.
This is your opportunity to gain valuable and stimulating career development experience by collaborating with our tax accounting professionals who are interested in you and your future. You should consider this opportunity only if you are enthusiastic about client relationships and thrive in a continual learning environment.
What We Provide to You:
- A small, team focused environment where everyone’s contributions matter
- Opportunities to work with complex clients in a variety of industries, and not be limited to one niche
- Opportunity for growth and upward mobility
- Collegial atmosphere with high degree of collaboration, not competitiveness
- Our clients are local, private and entrepreneurial, and our staff have direct contact with decision makers
- Work directly with firm leaders, including Owners and Managers
- Competitive benefits package
- Multiple training opportunities, including CPE
- Flexible schedules
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Dress for Your Day environment
What You Would Bring to HKP:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required; Master of Taxation preferred
- CPA certification achieved or underway
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in public accounting handling individual, trust, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience, delegating and training staff
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a diverse team
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Motivated and proficient in handling multiple client relationships
- Solid knowledge of tax laws with the ability to research complex tax issues
- Savvy with software applications; proficient in Excel and Word (experience with ProSystem fx Tax and Engagement a plus)
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to:
We will be in touch with qualified candidates for the next step. As the HKP team continues to work remotely, interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.