Are you an experienced Tax Manager, with an interest in a path to ownership, looking for an opportunity to join a well-respected firm? If so, we’re looking for you!
Hagen, Kurth, Perman & Co., P.S. has a well-established history in downtown Seattle, with a welcoming culture and opportunities for growth with a strong team. HKP is a local firm that provides a full range of tax, accounting, audit and wealth transition services to closely held businesses, their owners as well as families and individuals with resources. We are committed to partnering with our clients to help them navigate the increasingly complex world of accounting.
In 2015, we were named one of the Top 25 Accounting Firms in the Puget Sound by the Puget Sound Business Journal.
You should consider this opportunity if you are enthusiastic about client relationships and value continual learning.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities to work on complex clients in a variety of industries, and not be limited to one niche
- Opportunity for growth and upward mobility
- Collegial atmosphere with high degree of collaboration
- Our clients are entrepreneurial and our staff have direct contact with decision makers
- Business development opportunities allow you to connect with local leaders in industry and the community
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible schedules
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Production and New Client bonuses
- Dress for Your Day environment
What you bring to HKP:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required; Master of Taxation preferred
- CPA certification required
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in public accounting handling complex individual, trust, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience, delegating and training staff
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a diverse team
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Motivated and proficient in managing multiple client relationships
- Solid knowledge of tax laws with the ability to research complex tax issues
- Successful in developing new business relationships
- Proficient in Excel and Word; savvy with software applications (experience with ProSystem fx Tax and Engagement a plus)
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to:
We will be in touch with qualified candidates for the next step.