Why Choose the HKP Team?
Because we place the same importance on our team members as we do our clients.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a well-established Seattle CPA firm? You should consider us if you are enthusiastic about growing client relationships and value continual learning.
Since 1974, HKP has focused on providing our team members with opportunities to expand their professional knowledge and expertise through on-the-job training with a wide variety of clients in a multitude of industries with varying business structures.
At HKP, our team members are our most important resource. We are committed to hiring and training the right professionals to meet the needs of our clients. We strive to maintain an environment that supports long term employment, and we encourage our team’s support and active participation in our local communities.
Balance is everything and work-life balance is an important part of the HKP culture; we want our employees to excel personally as well as professionally. To support this, we offer flexible work hours and telecommuting.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and individual incentive opportunities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to support you in your career and personal life. HKP supports our professional employees continuing education with in-house training for CPE credits to help them progress in their careers.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Optional Short-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing Plan
- CPA License Fee Reimbursement
- CPA License Bonus (for passing all four test areas)
- Paid Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- Paid AICPA Membership
- Paid WSCPA Membership
- Tuition Assistance for Golden Gate University classes
*Some of the benefits outlined above are not available to part-time and temporary employees.
- Recognition for your individual contributions to the firm
- Exposure to the entire engagement process, not just one area
- Direct access to firm Owners
- Mentoring Program
- Firm affiliation with national and international organizations like CPAmerica and Crowe Horwath International
- Catered busy season meals
- Busy season massages
- Social activities, including an End-of-Busy Season event, Christmas party, and Summer Picnic for staff and their families
HKP has been an active participant in the Greater Seattle/Eastside community for over 40 years. One of our core values is giving back to the communities in which we live and work. There are many needs in the communities that we serve, and HKP is pleased to have attracted a like-minded team who share our values and our commitment to serve.
HKP is an equal opportunity employer.