Canada – US Commerce
Serving Canada – US Commerce
- Business, tax and accounting issues facing the United States business expanding into Canada
- Individual tax issues facing the Canadian moving into the United States or leaving the United States including residence determination, United States dual status issues, and RRSP planning & compliance.
- Individual tax issues facing the American moving into Canada or leaving Canada. Canadian tax planning for the American citizen living in Canada is different than the common planning for a Canadian resident who is not also an American.
- Ownership of Canadian rental property by Americans who are non-residents of Canada, including GST issues.
- Preparation of Canadian income tax returns, or working collaboratively with the clients Canadian advisors.