Audit Staff team member
Join the HKP Audit and Assurance Team!
Hagen, Kurth, Perman & Co., P.S. (HKP) based in Seattle, was established in 1974 by a small team of accountants dedicated to supporting clients by helping them navigate the increasingly complex world of accounting. At HKP, you won’t be just another accountant – you’ll be a trusted team member helping to provide the high-touch client service on which HKP was founded.
We are passionate about our relationships with our team and clients. We take pride in seeing our staff thrive in a continual learning environment. In 2021, we were named one of the Top 25 Accounting Firms in the Puget Sound by the Puget Sound Business Journal, and one of the top 400 firms in the nation by INSIDE Public Accounting.
We are presently looking for an Audit and Assurance Staff member with a strong ability and desire for professional and personal growth. This position works with closely held, entrepreneurial businesses in a range of industries. You will have frequent client contact in a team-based approach to client services.
Successful candidates should exhibit leadership skills, an ability to learn and gain technical knowledge, and the ability to build productive relationships with clients and fellow team members.
To thrive in this position, at a minimum, you should:
- Appreciate working in a small team environment, your work has a big impact.
- Welcome a collegial atmosphere with high degree of collaboration, not competitiveness.
- Want to work directly with clients and firm leaders, including Partners.
- Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and accuracy.
- Hold a Bachelor or Master’s in Accounting.
- Exhibit strong, in-depth knowledge of accounting principles.
- Demonstrate strong communications skills and the ability to work in a diverse environment.
We will take care of you too, with benefits that include health/dental/vision, paid vacation and sick leave, a profit-sharing plan, CPE, telecommuting opportunities, dress-for-your-day environment, and 8 paid holidays a year.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from those who identify as diverse in terms of race, gender, ethnicity, national origin, and/or veteran status.
We appreciate your interest in our firm and in joining our team!
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to: