Administrative Support / Production Assistant
Are you an experienced Administrative Support Assistant looking for an opportunity to join a well-respected local firm? If so, we’re looking for you!
Hagen, Kurth, Perman & Co., P.S. has a well-established history in downtown Seattle, with a welcoming culture and opportunities for growth within a strong team. HKP is a local firm that provides a full range of audit, accounting, tax and wealth transition services to closely held businesses, their owners as well as families and individuals with resources. We are committed to partnering with our clients to help them navigate the increasingly complex world of accounting.
In 2018, we were named one of the Top 25 Accounting Firms in the Puget Sound by the Puget Sound Business Journal.
We are looking for an Administrative Support/Production Assistant with the ability and desire for continued growth. As a part of our Tax Admin team, this position works with tax professionals, owners, and clients. The skills and support of our Tax Admin team help enable our accounting professionals to devote their attention to meeting the complex needs of our clients regarding tax, business, and family wealth transition issues. You should consider this opportunity if you are enthusiastic about client relationships, committed to integrity, and value continual learning.
Our Tax Admin professionals demonstrate skills in the following areas: MS Office (advanced skills with Access, Excel); strong verbal and written communication; file structure and maintenance (paper and digital); strong prioritization skills; procedure documentation; database experience is necessary for reporting and project tracking.
What you bring to HKP:
- 3+ years of office experience (database management required; MS Access software and CPA firm experience a plus)
- Able to complete complex tasks with consistent accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and ability to function well during periods of high volume
- Able to maintain a spirit of cooperation, respect, and collaboration with others
- Demonstrate professional, ethical and trustworthy conduct
- Familiarity and willingness to do a variety of tasks (mailing, copying, scanning, phones, filing)
- Able to adapt to multiple deadlines and the demands of urgent projects
- Stable employment history
Current employee benefits include medical, long term disability, and life insurance, paid vacation, paid sick leave, 401(k) and profit sharing.
This position is a 1.0 FTE, with overtime required during the months of February – April, and periodically throughout the year.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to:
We will be in touch with qualified candidates for the next step.