Administrative Support / Production Assistant
We are presently looking for an experienced Administrative Support/Production Assistant with three+ years of administrative support experience and the desire for continued learning and growth. This position works closely with our Tax team to gather client information, produce tax returns, and complete tax-related projects in accordance with annual tax deadlines. This opportunity incorporates the ability to exhibit communication and prioritization skills and administrative knowledge, with the ability to build relationships with colleagues in a collaborative team-based environment.
Hagen, Kurth, Perman & Co., P.S. (HKP) based in Seattle, was established in 1974 by a small team of accountants dedicated to supporting clients by helping them navigate the increasingly complex world of accounting. At HKP, you’ll be a trusted team member helping to provide the high-touch client service on which HKP was founded.
We are passionate about our relationships with our team and clients, and seeing our staff thrive in a continual learning environment. In 2021, we were named one of the Top 25 Accounting Firms in the Puget Sound by the Puget Sound Business Journal, and one of the top 400 firms in the nation by INSIDE Public Accounting.
As a part of our Admin Team, this position works with accounting professionals, owners and clients. The skills and support of our Admin Team help enable our accounting professionals to devote their attention to meeting the diverse needs of our clients. You should consider this opportunity if you are enthusiastic about client and colleague relationships, committed to integrity, and value continual learning.
Successful candidates thrive in this position when they:
- Have 3+ years of office experience (advanced MS Office, including Excel; CPA firm experience a plus)
- Are able to complete complex tasks with consistent attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong prioritization skills
- Have strong organizational skills and ability to function well during periods of high volume
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills
- Are able to maintain a spirit of cooperation, respect, and collaboration with others
- Demonstrate professional, ethical and trustworthy conduct
- Possess a high level of proactive communication skills
- Have familiarity and willingness to do a variety of administrative tasks (mailing, copying, scanning, cover phones, filing)
- Are able to adapt to multiple deadlines and the demands of urgent projects
- Show a stable employment history
We will take care of you too, with competitive salaries, and benefits that include health/dental/vision, paid vacation and sick leave, a profit-sharing plan, hybrid work options, dress-for-your-day environment, home office reimbursement plan, and eight paid holidays a year.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from those who identify as diverse in terms of race, gender, ethnicity, national origin, and/or veteran status.
We appreciate your interest in our firm and in joining our team!
Please email your cover letter and resume to:
We will be in touch with candidates selected for further consideration.