Phil is an owner and President of Hagen, Kurth, Perman & Co., P.S. He brings a wealth of individual and business taxation experience to his clients and is skilled at delivering very effective tax planning solutions as well as focused consulting support. His number one goal in serving clients is to be a reliable resource for them as they deal with ever-increasing complexities.
Phil has been with Hagen, Kurth, Perman for more than 30 years. He started his career with KPMG (Peat Marwick), where he performed both audit and tax services. He has also worked in a volunteer senior accounting role with Mission Aviation Fellowship.
In his spare time, he likes to pretend that he is a professional photographer, gardener and musician.
Phil specializes in working with closely held, family-owned and managed businesses and in assisting family wealth transitions. He also has specialized expertise in serving commercial fishing, manufacturing and not-for-profit organizations.
University of Washington, B.A. in Accounting
Golden Gate University Graduate School of Taxation
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member – National Christian Foundation -Northwest
- Past Member – Seattle Pacific University Planned Giving Council
- Past Treasurer – World Affairs Council
- Past Volunteer – Mission Aviation Fellowship