Mary Anne is an owner at Hagen, Kurth, Perman & Company. She is an expert on estate and succession planning and is a speaker and seminar leader on both topics. Her number one goal is to help her clients achieve a successful business, family and estate plan.
She has been with the firm for 16 years and has more than 25 years of CPA experience. She started her career with KPMG Peat Marwick and Benson McLaughlin. When she gets some free time she likes to read, travel and use her creative inspiration in craft projects.
- Washington State University, B.A. in Accounting
- Golden Gate University Graduate School of Taxation
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Washington Society of Certified Public Accountant
- Seminar Speaker – Estate planning, Structuring your business, Succession planning for family business
- Past Board Treasurer of Listen and Talk
“Mary Anne has been one of the most thoughtful, knowledgeable and major aides to me and my family”
– Mary Anne’s Client