Large amounts of Lee’s time are spent assisting clients with their Federal and State filing compliance, business consulting needs, as well as income tax audits, entity choice analysis, and tax credit advisory services.
Prior to joining the HKP team in August of 2022, Lee was a senior manager at a Pennsylvania based regional firm, where he served as the leader of the tax department and as a trusted advisor to the tax team and all firm clients. Lee has also worked for large regional firms in the Pittsburgh area as well as working in the Big Four.
In his time away from work, Lee enjoys spending time with his wife, two daughters and friends. He enjoys golfing, taking in local sporting events and live music whenever time permits. He also enjoys coaching his daughter’s softball team throughout the year.
- Comprehensive tax consulting, planning, compliance services to small and medium size entities and their individual owners.
- ASC 740, Accounting for Income Tax
- Multistate tax planning
- Business advisory services
Industry Specific Expertise:
- Commercial Real Estate clients
- For Profit Educational Institutions
- High Net Worth Individuals
Duquesne University, B.S. in Business with emphasis in accounting
Duquesne University, M.S. in Taxation