Don is the Senior Tax Owner at Hagen, Kurth, Perman & Co., P.S. and was the lead owner of the firm for 16 years. He specializes in providing tax planning and advisory services to closely held businesses. He is skilled at understanding and responding to the complexities associated with his client’s needs in a complete and pro-active manner.
Don has been with Hagen, Kurth, Perman for over 40 years. He has also worked at KPMG Peat Marwick and was an officer and manager of the trust tax department at Pacific National Bank.
In his spare time, Don is an avid water skier and snow skier. He enjoys family and friends and has been seen hiking on parts of the Pacific Crest Trail.
Washington State University, B.A. in Accounting
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Washington Society of Public Accountants
- Past President – Estate Planning Council of Seattle
- Treasurer – Seattle Rotary Club #4
- Leader – Men’s Bible Study Fellowship
How to Plan for Washington State’s Death Tax
By Don Kurth, published in the Puget Sound Business Journal