Bryce is an owner and Director of the firm’s Assurance and Accounting Services division at Hagen, Kurth, Perman & Co., P.S. As a member of the Assurance and Accounting Services division he provides accounting consultation services and assistance with audit, reviews and compilations of financial statements. His client service goals include establishing lasting and trusting relationships, becoming an integral part of his client’s team, and helping businesses achieve their goals.
His over twenty years of diverse audit and accounting background integrates public accounting and private industry as a Controller & CFO. Bryce’s decision to join HKP at the owner level demonstrates a personal commitment to continuity and quality service.
Bryce likes to spend his spare time with family and friends at the lake, travel, and playing golf.
Eastern Washington University, B.A. in Business Administration – Accounting
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Member – Spokane United Way and Rebuilding Together
- Past Member – Spokane Economic Development Council
- 10 Years as a volunteer Junior Achievement instructor
- 13 Years as a volunteer basketball coach