Brad Kirschner is an owner at Hagen, Kurth, Perman & Co., P.S. He is a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Washington and a Chartered Professional Accountant–Chartered Accountant in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Brad began his career in Sacramento with Price Waterhouse, and was an officer in the Trust Tax Department of Rainier National Bank. Beginning in 1991, he formed his own firm, and became an owner in Hagen, Kurth, Perman & Co., in January 2016.
In his spare time, Brad is with his extended family, enjoying too many youth football and basketball games. In what spare time is left, he is an amateur chef and photographer. He can be seen in the spring of 2016 walking the Camino de Santiago de Compostela.
Brad’s work encompasses comprehensive tax planning services to a highly diverse mix of clients, including entrepreneurs, individuals with complex tax issues, Canadians living in or doing business in the United States, Americans living or doing business in Canada, other emigrant or immigrant tax issues, and those with estate planning and tax compliance needs.
- California State University, Chico, B.S. in Accounting
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia
- Member – Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Founder, Director & Chef – The Fatted Calf Café, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- Former Board Member, Treasurer & Volunteer – Chief Seattle Club
- Former President – Kiwanis Club of Bellevue
- Former Board of Trustees & Treasurer – Eastside Catholic High School