Tax Compliance and Planning
At Hagen, Kurth, Perman, we provide a full range of tax services for individual, family and business needs. All services are carefully managed by our tax service team to assure the timely and accurate completion of your required filings. We help you recognize opportunities to strategically minimize taxes.
- Income Tax return preparation
Types of returns: individuals, trusts / estates, corporations, partnership (LLC), gifts, foundations, nonprofit organizations.
Our approach: We use a holistic approach, balancing the tax opportunities available to you as well as your business entities and investments.
- State Tax compliance services:
State reporting: Our membership in CPAmerica International enables us to get answers for all state tax questions.
- Foreign asset reporting:
FINCEN reports to Treasury for foreign financial assets
Voluntary Disclosure reports for US individuals or resident aliens
- Informational tax filings for payroll, Series1099 filings and others
- Estimated tax payments reminders or quarterly computations when income fluctuates• IRS audit representation and problem resolution
- Identity theft
How to protect your social security number
What steps to take if you have been targeted
- International tax planning with our affiliation with Crowe Horwath International
- Multi state planning with our membership in CPAmerica International
- Tax-advantaged structure in setting up business ventures
- Estate and trust planning to maximize transitioning of family resources
- Holistic planning to minimize the tax impact on your personal, business and financial investments
We have the knowledge, skill and broad experience to assist you with your tax planning needs. We welcome your questions and have the resources to help you with your tax issues.